Finally it's the last day of 2013. Many great things have happened in this year. I still remembered clearly that last year almost everybody was worried about the doomsday rumor which they said would happen on 21 December 2012. I was one of those people who were worried too, since I havent done much accomplishment. Turned out nothing happened and all of us continue our lives. This is one of the things Im always grateful for. In just a few hours, 2013 will end and soon we face 2014. My year-end conclusion actually has been done in my previous post so this post will actually list my new year resolution about what I want to do in 2014:
- This blog is still active because the only way I can pour down and write everything I want
- My family and me have a healthy and good life
- I can keep the pace well in my academic
- Take a good care of my eyes (still)
- Keeping the healthy lifestyle I've done.
- Getting skinnier (always)
- Have a good social life
- Be a child that my parents are always proud of
- Keep in touch with my high school classmates (they're the best!) and my other bestfriends
- Do a great job of being a buddy for exchange students
- Can do an exchange
- Start doing my final academic project (a.k.a skripsi)
- Can go for holiday!
I think that's all conclude what exactly I want to do next year (well actually it starts tomorrow). I hope by the end of next year, I'll be satisfied enough to have achieve my 2014 resolution. Last, although this blog is not THAT popular (I know), Im still grateful for whoever that has read my blog. Thank you so much and early Happy New Year 2014! ^^